Wednesday, October 13, 2010

halloween costume

Iam soooooo excited about my halloween costume for this year. This is the first year i havent bought a costume, ive made my own this year instead! I picked a charactor from one of my favorite movies, to try and make my own costume to look like her. She happens to be a vampire from the movie The Underworld. She has these ocean blue eyes, and short jet black hair. Her outfit is complicated to try and match. Shes wearing all black that looks like a shiney leather suit, with a corset over the top. Also, she has these knee high leather boots. I got lucky i had leather boots from last year halloween costume. I had to buy leather looking leggings, and i found a corset looking top to put over my shiney spandex long sleeved top. The eye color worked out perfectly, becasue all i had to do was order colored contacts. To finish my look off i had to buy some vampire fangs. I would say it looks pretty close to what i was trying to get at. You will have to tell me after halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. thats gunna be a sweet costume! The Underworld movies happen to be one of my favorite movies as well. I'm sure you will look just like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank yyou! people have aksed me and they have no idea who iam and havent seen the movie, the only thing is im not going to dye my hair black lol

    ReplyDelete